Mon, 8 February 2021
- Bloomberg on Friday: Apple/Hyundai Talks on a Car Stalled
- Bloomberg on Sunday: Hyundai/Kia Not Building an Apple Car
- Apple Ups DTK Early Return Credit to US$500
- Report: Terms Between Apple and Third-Party Suppliers Shift in Apple’s Favor
- Apple and Korean FTC Settle Antitrust Suit
- Apple Sued for Alleged Patent Infringement Tied to Camera Tech
- Bloomberg: Android Might Try Something Not as Stringent as ATT
- Snoopy Takes Over Apple Homepage for Premier of “The Snoopy Show”
- Holiday Special “Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown” Hits Apple TV+
- Apple TV+ Picks Up 11 NAACP Image Awards Nominations
- Amazon Pharmacy - Amazon Prime Members can save on prescription medication when not using insurance and get FREE 2-Day delivery! Learn more at Amazon.com/macoskenrx.
- Ken's going live on YouTube! Subscribe to his channel: YouTube.com/kenray
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!