Jan 31, 2019
- Facebook Sidesteps App Store/Apple Rules Via Enterprise Developer Program
- Apple Revokes Facebook Developer Certificate, Crippling Internal Apps
- Google Kills Similar, Side-Loading, Data Collecting iOS App
- NY AG to Probe Apple Over Group FaceTime Bug Response
- Houston Lawyer Lodges First Suit Over Group FaceTime...
Jan 30, 2019
- A look at Apple's 1QFY2019 Earnings Report
- Take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how to get 3 months free at ExpressVPN.com/MacOSKen
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or...
Jan 29, 2019
- FaceTime Bug Let Callers Eavesdrop on Unanswered Calls
- Apple Says Fix Coming This Week for FaceTime Privacy Bug
- Twitter User Says He Told Apple of FaceTime Flaw on 20 January
- Apple to Hold 1QFY19 Earnings Call Tuesday at 2p PST/5p EST
- Ming-Chi Kuo Sees and End to Slowing iPhone Sales
- Apple Touts $120B Paid...
Jan 28, 2019
- AAPL: Uncertainty a Certainty
- Morgan Stanley: Optimistically Cautious Ahead of Guidance
- Analysts Worry Over iPhone Lock-In in Face of WeChat Mini Apps
- VentureBeat: Regulatory Filings Show Six New iPads Coming
- MacRumors: iOS 12.2 Beta Shows Four New iPads and an iPod Touch
- iOS 12.2 Beta Shows Reference to...
Jan 25, 2019
- Munster Shows Concern Ahead of Apple Earnings
- Intel Earnings Hit by iPhone Slowdown
- CIRP: iPhone XR Top-Selling iPhone for Holiday-Quarter
- Strategy Analytics: 2018 iPhone Sales Drop in China
- Apple Marks Chinese New Year with Short Shot on iPhone
- Apple Extends Trade-In Time for iPhone in Japan
- Apple Hires...