Jan 31, 2023
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Foldable iPads in 2024 with No New iPads This Year
- Bloomberg’s Gurman: No Foldable iPads in 2024 and No New iPads This Year
- Bloomberg: India Exporting AirPod Components to China and Vietnam
- NLRB Prosecutors Say Tim Cook Comments, Apple Policies Violate federal Law
- Apple Expands Support for...
Jan 30, 2023
- Counterpoint: As Smartphone Sales Sink in China, Apple’s Share Grows
- Evercore: Recovering Luxury Spend in China is Good Indicator for Apple
- BofA Drops Apple Target by $1
- Wedbush: Apple Well Position to Weather Economic Uncertainty
- Apple’s Q1FY23 Earnings Set for Thursday 2 February
- Apple Wait Times for...
Jan 27, 2023
- IDC: iPhone on Top of Dismal Holiday Season for Smartphones
- Terms of Service: China Can Censor Hong Kong Internet on Apple Devices
- Looking for The Mac Observer's Daily Observations Podcast? Put this link in your podcatcher of choice: https://www.macobserver.com/rss/dailyobservations_mp3.xml
- Power what we do next...
Jan 26, 2023
- Report: Apple Changing COVID Policies for Corporate Employees
- FT: Apple, Google, and an Old Grudge?
- Most iPhone 13 Models Hit Apple Refurbished Stores in Europe
- Apple Trade-In Offers: iPhones Go Down and Macs Go Up
- Apple Updates Look of Support Page
- Apple Hiring Retail Workers in Malaysia
- Reflecting on 17...
Jan 25, 2023
- Evercore: M2 Improvements Will Keep Mac Market Share Growing
- DoJ Sues Google Over Digital Ads Dominance
- IAB Accuses Apple of “Hypocrisy” Over App Tracking Transparency
- Apple’s Lobbying Spend in 2022 Hits New Company Record
- Apple Announces New Initiatives Around Data Privacy Day
- Apple TV+ Picks Up Two...