Nov 30, 2020
- JP Morgan: iPhone 12 Pro Has Longest Wait of the Line
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Sales of AirPods Weaken
- Wedbush Analyst: AirPods Sales are Stellar
- Report: Foxconn Moving Some iPad and MacBook Production to Vietnam
- Apple Promotes Store Opening Soon in South Korea
- Apple and Singapore Out LumiHealth Promo Video
Nov 27, 2020
Finishing the holiday week - another Mac OS Ken: Live intro show. The Financial Times says Apple is working on an in-house Google alternative. But is it for users, or is it for Siri? Plus - moves on ad tracking from France. The moves are from France - not the ad tracking.
- BetterHelp: Professional, licensed, and vetted...
Nov 26, 2020
Maxing and relaxing this holiday - and introducing you to Mac OS Ken: Live. Ripped from this week's Apple news, these excerpts from the daily live show look at bribery charges against Apple's head of security, as well as anger from some corners over Apple tooting its own horn.
- BetterHelp: Professional, licensed, and...
Nov 25, 2020
- Cowen Analyst Sees Stronger Than Expected iPhone Sales
- HomePod mini Ship Times Slip in Europe and U.S.
- HomePod mini Up for Order in Mexico and Taiwan
- Site Checks Favorite Apps for M1 Compatibility
- Report: Some M1 Macs Experiencing Bluetooth Connectivity Issues
- Vanity Fair Gets First Look at Apple TV+ Film...
Nov 24, 2020
- UBS Sees Weakness in Number of iPhones Sold This Quarter
- JP Morgan Upbeat, Despite iPhone Unit Uncertainty
- Apple Pushes Event IAP Requirement to Mid 2021
- Apple Holiday Sale Includes Gift Cards with Select Purchases
- Apple Store Connect on Holiday Break from 23 - 27 December
- Report: Some HomePod minis Can’t...