Sep 27, 2022
- FT: Apple Set to Break iPhone ASP Record Two-Quarters in a Row
- Wedbush Analyst Jazzed Over iPhone Orders and ASPs
- Foxconn Starts iPhone 14 Production in India Months Earlier Than Expected
- Apple Offers Festive Season Discount Online in India
- iFixit Posts Video Teardown of Apple Watch Ultra
- Hammer Time Takes...
Sep 26, 2022
- JP Morgan: iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max Interest Far Outweighs Consumer End
- Apple Reminds Customers of Increased AppleCare+ Repair Coverage
- iPhone Shows AirPods Pro 2 Case Engraving When Pairing
- New AirPods Case Shows Charge, No AirPods Requires
- 13-Inch M2 MacBook Pros Hit Apple Refurbished Store
- Apple Opens Fourth...
Sep 23, 2022
- Apple Music Replaces Pepsi as Sponsor of Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Report: Apple Asks Foxconn to “Dismantle” Five iPhone 14 Production Lines
- Apple Issues iOS 16.0.2 to Fix Shaky Camera, Copy/Paste Permissions, and More
- Apple Issues watchOS 9.0.1 Update for Apple Watch Ultra
- Apple Releases Day-One Firmware...
Sep 22, 2022
- Evercore Ups Apple Target on Strength of iPhone, Wearables, and Services
- JP Morgan: Apple Moving Significant Production to India and Vietnam by 2025
- Apple Talking with Retail Unions in Australia
- Apple’s Public Beta Program Gets Second Build of iOS 16.1
- Apple’s Public Beta Program Gets Sixth Build of macOS...
Sep 21, 2022
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Positivity for Apple in iPhone 14 Pro Models
- Wedbush Analyst “Encouraged” By “Robust” iPhone 14 Sales
- Tests Show Qualcomm Snapdragon Modem Delivering Faster 5G for iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Pro Line Misses Out on iPhone 14’s Ease of Repair
- Apple Alerts Users to Potential Battery Hit Tied to...