Thu, 11 June 2020
- Apple Shares Hit New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Apple Hits Market Cap off $1.5 Trillion
- Deutsche Bank “Ups” Apple Target to $350
- Cult of Mac: Delay for 27” iMacs May Mean New Ones Coming Soon
- Apple Discontinuing iBooks Author
- Apple Closing iTunes U After 2020/2021 School Year
- First Busses in Aberdeen, Scotland Get Apple Pay Express Transit Support
- Apple Promotes Ryan Newman to Head of Editorial - UK and Ireland
- Apple TV+ Series “Dickinson” Picks Up a Peabody
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Learn more at addigy.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!