Mar 31, 2020
- UBS Drops Apple Target to $290; Maintains “Buy” Rating on Shares
- Foxconn Profits Dropped ~24% in December-Quarter
- Bloomberg: iPhone 12 “On-Time,” While Future Products Face Delay
- Bloomberg: Apple Product Development Continues During Lockdown
- Cult of Mac: Don’t Use Safari When Applying for SBA...
Mar 30, 2020
- The Supply Chain is Back. Will demand Be There?
- Wedbush Ives Still Still Bullish on Apple Still
- Bloomberg: COVID-19 Prompts Manufacturing Moves Outside of China
- Apple Outs COVID-19 Screening App and Website
- Apple Acknowledges Issues with AR Coating on Retina display MacBook Airs
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Apple to Launch...
Mar 27, 2020
- Wedbush Lowers Release Expectations While BofA Lowers AAPL Target
- Apple Updates Developer App Ahead of WWDC 2020
- Apple Extends New Developer Requirements to 30 June
- Sensor Tower: US Per-User App Store Spending Doubled from 2016-2019
- Apple Offers 10% Bonus to Funds Added to Apple ID
- App Store UK Highlights...
Mar 26, 2020
- JP Morgan Sees 1-2 Month Delay for “iPhone 12”
- Nikkei Says Apple Considering “iPhone 12” Delay
- Loup Ventures: iPhone 5G Still on for the Fall
- Indian iPhone Production Halted with India on Lockdown
- Deutsche Bank: Time to Buy AAPL
- T-Mobile Now Takes Apple Pay for Bill Payments
- Apple Updates Privacy...
Mar 25, 2020
Report: Apple Plans to Reopen US Stores in April
- Apple Valuation Pops Back Over $1T
- Piper Sandler and Oppenheimer Reduce Apple Revenue Expectations
- Ireland Can’t Touch the $14.4B in Escrow from Apple
- VP Pence: Apple’s Donated 9-Million Masks in the States to Fight COVID-19
- Apple Outs iOS/iPadOS 13.4 and...