Tue, 31 March 2020
- UBS Drops Apple Target to $290; Maintains “Buy” Rating on Shares
- Foxconn Profits Dropped ~24% in December-Quarter
- Bloomberg: iPhone 12 “On-Time,” While Future Products Face Delay
- Bloomberg: Apple Product Development Continues During Lockdown
- Cult of Mac: Don’t Use Safari When Applying for SBA Relief Loans
- Apple Sends 100K Surgical Masks and 100K N95s to Alabama
- Cook Tweets Support for Doctors and Everyone Else Around COVID-19
- Apple TV+ Outs Trailer for “Trying”
- BetterHelp: Professional, licensed, and vetted counselors that you can trust. Get 10% off your first month with discount code MACOSKEN at BetterHelp.com/MacOSKen
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!