Jan 27, 2023
- IDC: iPhone on Top of Dismal Holiday Season for Smartphones
- Terms of Service: China Can Censor Hong Kong Internet on Apple Devices
- Looking for The Mac Observer's Daily Observations Podcast? Put this link in your podcatcher of choice: https://www.macobserver.com/rss/dailyobservations_mp3.xml
- Power what we do next...
Jan 26, 2023
- Report: Apple Changing COVID Policies for Corporate Employees
- FT: Apple, Google, and an Old Grudge?
- Most iPhone 13 Models Hit Apple Refurbished Stores in Europe
- Apple Trade-In Offers: iPhones Go Down and Macs Go Up
- Apple Updates Look of Support Page
- Apple Hiring Retail Workers in Malaysia
- Reflecting on 17...
Jan 25, 2023
- Evercore: M2 Improvements Will Keep Mac Market Share Growing
- DoJ Sues Google Over Digital Ads Dominance
- IAB Accuses Apple of “Hypocrisy” Over App Tracking Transparency
- Apple’s Lobbying Spend in 2022 Hits New Company Record
- Apple Announces New Initiatives Around Data Privacy Day
- Apple TV+ Picks Up Two...
Jan 24, 2023
- Apple Releases OS Updates for iPhone, iPad, and HomePod
- macOS Ventura 13.2 Makes the Scene
- Older Macs, iPhones, and iPads Get Security Updates
- Apple Releases watchOS 9.3
- Apple Releases tvOS 16.3
- AppleInsider: Long Wait for AirPods Max Not a Sign of New Model
- Banks Behind Zelle Plan Digital Wallet for...
Jan 23, 2023
- Morgan Stanley Puts Apple at Top of Anticipated IT Turnaround
- CNBC Compares Layoff Numbers in “Big Tech”
- TechCrunch: Layoffs Across “Big Tech” (Apple Not Included)
- Layoffs an Ugly Reality for Microsoft’s AR/VR Plans
- AppleInsider Hears Word of Layoffs at Apple Stores Inside Other Stores
- Apple Seeks...