May 29, 2020
- JP Morgan Ups Apple Price Target to $365
- IDC: Apple Increased Lead in Wearables in March-Quarter
- Latest macOS Updates Won’t Let You Forget About Newer Versions of macOS
- Africa Now Radio with Cuppy Lined Up for Apple Music
- Report: Apple TV+ Lands Gal Godot “Hedy Lamarr” Series
- Judge Dismisses...
May 28, 2020
- Deutsche Bank Ups Apple Target to $320
- Merrill Lynch Ups Apple Target to $340
- Jefferies Ups Apple Target to $370
- Apple Acquires Machine Learning Company Inductiv
- Configurable Macs Arrive in India
- Five EU Nations Pen Passive-Aggressive Letter on Tech and Contact Tracing
- HBO Max Pulls HBO Out of Apple TV...
May 27, 2020
- Apple Reopening 100+ U.S. Stores This Week
- Cowen Analyst Sees Smartphone Recovery Ahead of iPhone 5G
- Apple Shares Back to Pre-Pandemic Range
- Apple Releases macOS Catalina 10.15.5
- Apple Releases Security Update 2020-003 for Mojave and High Sierra
- Apple Outs Schoolwork 2.0 and Classroom 3.2
- Switzerland First...
May 26, 2020
- Apple Reopening Two Stores in Japan on Wednesday
- Apple Reopening Remodeled Flagship Store in Sydney on Thursday
- unc0ver Outs Jailbreak for iOS 13.5
- Latvia Employs Apple/Google Contact Tracing API
- Apple Retools Schoolwork App with Distance Learning Focus
- Apple TV+ Promoted Kids Programming with 30-Second...
May 22, 2020
- Evercore’s Daryanani Ups Apple Target to $345
- Morgan Stanley Muses Over Apple Car
- Jon Prosser: Apple Working on Luxe “Steve Jobs Heritage Edition” AR Glasses
- Mark Gurman: Prosser Prediction “Complete Fiction”
- Report: Apple Creating Ouroboros of TV/Podcast Content
- Little Voice to Hit Apple TV+ 10...