Mon, 13 April 2020
- CIRP: iPhone Accounted for 44% of US Smartphone Activations in Q1
- GF Securities Sees iPhone SE2/9 Any Day; Staggered Release for iPhone 12
- Canalys: Mac Sales Dropped 21% Y-o-Y in March-Quarter
- Mac Pro Hits Apple’s Refurbished Store
- Instinet Ups Apple Target to (Underwater) $240 and Keeps “Neutral”
- Apple and Google to Work on COVID-19 Contact Tracing While Protecting User Privacy
- Apple Maps to Pinpoint COVID-19 Testing Cites
- HBO Extends Go/Now Support on Older Apple TVs
- Apple Launches “Today at Apple (at Home)”
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Learn more at addigy.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!