Fri, 20 March 2020
- Apple Places Purchase Limits on Select Gear
- Apple Outs Spring Accessories for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Apple Watch ECG to Hit Chile, Turkey, and New Zealand Next Week
- Barclays Sees Better Recovery for iPhone in China Than for Its Peers
- Bloomberg: Sources Say iPhone 5G Still on Track for September
- iPhone in India Saw Strong Start to 2020
- USITC Investigating Apple and Others Over Alleged Touchscreen Patent Infringement
- France Fines Apple $1.2B for Price Fixing
- Apple Pays VirnetX $454 Million
- Apple Promises “Substantial Donation” for COVID-19 Relief in Italy
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Get to know Addigy at Addigy.com/macosken.
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!