Tue, 30 October 2018
- Apple Says iOS 12.1 to Hit Today
- Rosenblatt Bear Sees Weakness in iPhone XR Sales
- A Mix of Analysis from MarketWatch
- Jefferies Initiates Apple Coverage with $256 Target, Driven by Services
- Apple Investigating Child Labor Allegations in Supply Chain
- Qualcomm Says Apple Owes $7B in Missed Royalty Payments
- iFixit: Insides of iPhone XR a Lot Like Other iPhones
- SquareTrade Says iPhone XS vs iPhone XR: It’s the Same Pain in the Glass
- Go to LinkedIn.com/macosken and get a $50 credit toward your first job post
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!