Mar 25, 2020
Report: Apple Plans to Reopen US Stores in April
- Apple Valuation Pops Back Over $1T
- Piper Sandler and Oppenheimer Reduce Apple Revenue Expectations
- Ireland Can’t Touch the $14.4B in Escrow from Apple
- VP Pence: Apple’s Donated 9-Million Masks in the States to Fight COVID-19
- Apple Outs iOS/iPadOS 13.4 and HomePod v13.4
- iPadOS 13.4 Brings Management Tools for Shared iPads in Business
- Apple Releases macOS 10.15.4 and tvOS 13.4
- Apple Releases Security Updates for Mojave and High Sierra
- Safari Updates Support Full Blocking of Third-Party Cookies
- Apple Releases watchOS 6.2
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!