Tue, 4 May 2021
- Apple Patches Two Zero-Days with iOS 14.5.1
- Apple Says Vulnerabilities Patched in macOS 11.3.1 May Have Been Exploited in the Wild
- Zero-Days Zeroed Out with iPadOS, watchOS, and iOS 12 Updates
- Epic v. Apple Trail Gets Underway
- Epic Fans' Epic Trolling Hinders Start of Trial
- EC Levels Antitrust Charges Against Apple Over Spotify Complaint
- IDC: iPad Still Tops Tablet Market
- 2021 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Delivery Times Stretch to Early July
- Old Magic Keyboard “Functionally Compatible” with New 12.9-Inch iPad Pro
- Delta Snags 19,000 iPhone 12s for Flight Attendants
- Apple Maps Turns on Cycling Directions for Seattle and California
- Upstart - Fair & fast personal loans. Learn more and check your rate at Upstart.com/macosken.
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!