Tue, 14 July 2020
- Apple Sets Q3 FY20 Earnings Call for 30 July
- Report: Apple Paid Samsung ~$950 Million for Missed OLED Orders
- Morgan Stanley Ups Apple Target to $419 on iPhone Affordability
- Wedbush Ups Apple to $450 on Services, iPhone, and China
- Apple Urges Work from Home for Retail Staff, Slows Return to Offices
- Site Opens for Batterygate Settlement Payments
- Apple TV+ Signs First Look Deal with Idris Elba
- Apple Moves on California’s Affordable Housing Crisis
- Miro - the online whiteboard made to help you start working better. Sign up for a free account at miro.com/MacOSKen
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!