Tue, 23 June 2020
- Macs Moving from Intel to “Apple Silicon”
- Limited Apple Silicon Macs Made Available to Developers
- TechCrunch Guesstimates Speeds for Old Apps on New Hardware
- Apple to Support Intel Macs “for Years to Come”
- Intel Promises Continued Mac Support
- CNET: To Buy or Not to Buy a New Mac Now?
- Cowen Upped Apple to $400 Ahead of WWDC Keynote
- Analysts Upbeat on WWDC Announcements
- Apple Shares Hit New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Sun Basket - Eat Clean, Feel Great. Use promo code macosken for $35 off your order at SunBasket.com/macosken!
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!