Fri, 15 May 2020
- Apple Acquires NextVR
- VentureBeat Thinks NextVR is a TV Play
- Ming-Chi Kuo: No Apple Glasses Until 2022 “At the Earliest”
- Report: TSMC to Build 5nm Processor Factory in Arizona
- Apple Releases 2020 Supplier Responsibility Report
- Apple Updates COVID-19 App to v3.1
- Stanford Studies Whether Wearables Can Track COVID-19
- Apple Reopening 10 of 17 Stores in Italy Next Week
- Adobe Patches Three Root Access Flaws in Acrobat for Mac
- Zerodium Pauses Purchase of iOS Exploits Due to Glut
- Xiaomi CEO Posts to Weibo from iPhone 11
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Learn more at addigy.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!