Thu, 26 March 2020
- JP Morgan Sees 1-2 Month Delay for “iPhone 12”
- Nikkei Says Apple Considering “iPhone 12” Delay
- Loup Ventures: iPhone 5G Still on for the Fall
- Indian iPhone Production Halted with India on Lockdown
- Deutsche Bank: Time to Buy AAPL
- T-Mobile Now Takes Apple Pay for Bill Payments
- iFixit: New MacBook Air Has Slightly Thicker Keyboard
- Apple TV+ Drops Trailer for “Defending Jacob”
- Plague Inc. Pledges $250,000 to Fight COVID-19
- Tim Cook Posts COVID-19 News and PSA to Twitter
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!