Wed, 22 January 2020
- Reuters: iCloud Backups Not End-to-End Encrypted at FBI’s Request
- iMore Editor: iCloud Encrypted Enough for Most Consumers
- Bloomberg: iPhone “SE2” Goes Into Production Next Month
- Bloomberg: Apple Increases A13 Orders Due to Demand for iPhones 11
- Bloomberg: Pegatron Eyes Production in Vietnam
- Apple Card Supports Transaction Exports to Third-Party Apps
- US Senators Sport Apple Watches at Impeachment Trial
- Cook and IBM CEO to Breakfast with Trump in Davos
- Bloomberg: Apple Considering Podcasts to Promote Apple TV+
- EA Killing Tetris for iOS on 21 April
- Zapier - the easiest way to automate your work. Try it free for two-weeks at Zapier.com/macosken
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!