Thu, 2 January 2020
- Apple Ends 2019 with New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Apple Accounted for 8% of S&P 500 Growth in 2019
- Apple Responds to Concerns Over Location Notifications in iOS
- ToTok Cofounder Asks Apple and Google CEOs to Lift App’s Ban
- Apple Inks Licensing Deal with UK GPU Maker Imagination Technologies
- RIAA: Streaming Now Accounts for 80% of Music Business in U.S.
- Extra Credit: Jimmy Iovine Spits Mad Knowledge
- TMO’s Charlotte Henry: Netflix Originals a Good Sign for Apple TV+
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!