Fri, 13 December 2019
- Phase-One Deal Means No Tariffs for iPhone
- Apple Shares Hit New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Credit Suisse Says Nov. iPhone Sales Down 35% Y-o-Y in China
- Evercore Analyst Indicates Strength for iPhone 11 in China
- Customers to Receive First Mac Pros Today
- CNBC: Communication Limits Not Limiting on Kids’ iPhones
- 9 to 5 Mac: Regular Email Receipts from Apple Stop for Many Customers
- Report: Apple Buys UK Startup Spectral Edge Ltd.
- Apple News to Co-Host Democratic Presidential Debate
- Apple TV+ Orders “Little America” Season Two Ahead of Season One Release
- Three SAG Award Nominations for “The Morning Show”
- BetterHelp: Online counseling that's there for you. Get 10% off your first month with discount code MACOSKEN at BetterHelp.com/MacOSKen
- Take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how to get 3 months free at ExpressVPN.com/MacOSKen
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!