Tue, 12 November 2019
- Early: Goldman Sachs Protest Charges of Apple Card Discrimination
- Later: Goldman Sachs CEO Says Bank May Review Credit Decisions on Case-by-Case Basis
- 9 to 5 Mac’s Zac Hall Expects a 16-Inch MacBook Pro This Week
- The Information Pushes Apple AR Headset to 2022
- Bloomberg: Apple AR Headset Possible in 2021-2022
- Apple Shares Hit New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Apple TV+ Head of Current and Unscripted Leaves Company (Kind of)
- Tim Cook Marks Veterans Day on Twitter
- Take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how to get 3 months free at ExpressVPN.com/MacOSKen
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!