Wed, 23 October 2019
- iOS 13.2 Likely Out by Midweek Next Week
- CNBC: Analysts Talk “Buy” or “Hold” on Apple Shares
- Report: Samsung Display Boosts OLED Output for iPhone Demand
- Report: LG Display Angles for Apple’s SE2 Business
- Tim Cook Talks Apple and Sustainability at Ceres Gala in NYC
- Disney CEO Not Worried About Competing Streaming Prices
- Apple TV+ Execs Say Decisions Based on Quality, Not Demographics
- Lee Pace and Jared Harris Join Foundation Series for Apple TV+
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- iFixit makes it easy to repair all your Apple products yourself with their all-in-one Fix Kits. Visit iFixit.com/macosken and get $10 off your next $50 fix.
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!