Fri, 13 May 2016
- Nikkei: Sales of iPhone 7 to Lack Luster
- Credit Suisse Analyst Reiterates “Outperform” on Apple; $150 Price Target
- Apple Loses Title of Most Valuable Company to Google
- Google Loses Title of Most Valuable Company to Apple
- Apple Invests $1B in Chinese Ride-Sharing Company
- App Approval Times Shrink in Apple’s App Stores
- FBI Director Says Expect More Encryption Lawsuits
- Manhattan DA Pushes for Decryption Legislation
- Use offer code ken100 for $100-off Select Drobos at drobostore.com!
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!