Fri, 27 December 2019
- Wedbush: Apple Moving from “Historic” 2019 to Even Better 2020
- Wedbush Ups Apple to $350
- Apple Hits New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Counterpoint: iPhone XR Tops Worldwide Smartphone Sales in 3Q
- Sony Working ‘round the Clock on Smartphone Sensor Production
- Report: Suppliers Look to Boost AirPods Production in Vietnam
- Catalina Notarization Required for Non-Mac App Store Apps by 3 February
- Apple Sets New Year’s Shopping Day for Japan
- Jonathan Ive Donates £100,000 to UK Tree Planting Campaign
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!