Thu, 10 December 2020
- Goldman Sachs Sticks with “Sell” and $75 on Apple
- CounterPoint: Apple Watch Saw Serious Growth in Q32020
- Apple Includes New ECG Algorithm in Upcoming OS Updates
- ECG Goes Live for Apple Watch in Taiwan Next Tuesday
- Apple Watch Cellular Land in Portugal
- Federighi Makes ATT Case to European Regulators
- WhatsApp: WhatsUp with App Store Privacy Labels?
- Apple Says Its Apps Will Have Privacy “Nutrition Labels,” Too
- Cook Blasts Silicon Valley Giants for “Lack of Responsibility”
- Law May Require 30% of Apple TV+ in EU to Be “European Work”
- Apple Gives Series Order to “Extrapolations”
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Get a FREE security camera, plus a 60-day risk-free trial with any new system order at SimpliSafe.com/MacOSKen
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” Available where you get podcasts!
- Ken's going live on YouTube! Subscribe to his channel: YouTube.com/kenray
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!