Fri, 22 November 2019
- Report: 2019 AirPod Shipments 2x Greater Than 2018
- Report: Apple Changing iOS Development to Lessen Buggy Rollouts
- Apple Says It Loses Money on Repair Programs
- Right to Repair People Call Shenanigans on Apple Repair Claim
- Some Apple Stores Open Wider Window for AppleCare+
- Apple Removes All Customer Reviews from Online Store
- Prolific Leaker Locked Out of Apple Developer Account
- Details on Apple’s Cancelled Screening of The Banker
- Goldman Sachs CEO Says No Gender Bias in Apple Card Credit Decisions
- Rumor: Apple Hires NatGeo Podcast Maven Ahead of Original Podcast Push
- iFixit makes it easy to repair all your Apple products yourself with their all-in-one Fix Kits. Visit iFixit.com/macosken and get $10 off your next $50 fix.
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!