Tue, 19 November 2019
- Apple Releases iOS 13.2.3 and iPadOS 13.2.3
- Apple Shares Hit New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Wedbush and JP Morgan Raise Apple Price Targets
- Piper Jaffray Survey Shows AirPods Tops on Holiday Lists for Teens
- Piper Jaffray Ups Apple Target to $290 on iPhone Upgrades
- Report: iPhone Sales on Upswing in China
- 16-Inch MacBook Pro Gets 1-Out-of-10 Repairability Rating from iFixit
- Microsoft Killing iOS and Android Cortana Apps in Seven Countries (and Counting?)
- Salesforce and Apple Launch Trailhead Go + Tim Cook Speaking at Dreamforce Today
- Apple Reworks WWDC App Into Year-Round Apple Developer App
- Apple Event to Honor Notable Apps of 2019
- iFixit makes it easy to repair all your Apple products yourself with their all-in-one Fix Kits. Visit iFixit.com/macosken and get $10 off your next $50 fix.
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!