Tue, 25 August 2020
- “Fortnite” Stays Out of the App Store, But the Unreal Engine Roars On
- (If you get a chance, check out @sarahjeong’s amazing play-by-play)
- Unity Technologies Files for IPO
- Wistron Making iPhone SE in India for Indian Market
- Report: Foxconn Considers iPhone Factory for Mexico
- Apple Shares Set New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Apple Marina Bay: Singapore’s Floating Apple Store Opening Soon
- Report: Apple Buys AR/VR Startup Spaces
- Apple TV+ Lands Keira Knightly for Series “The Essex Serpent”
- Apple Celebrates U.S. National Parks Service
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- BetterHelp: Professional, licensed, and vetted counselors that you can trust. Get 10% off your first month with discount code MACOSKEN at BetterHelp.com/MacOSKen
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!