Tue, 24 August 2021
- JP Morgan/Wave7: iPhone Sales Not Slowing Ahead of “iPhone 13”
- 9 to 5 Mac: Apple Has Been Openly Scanning iCloud Mail for CSAM Since 2019
- Reported Former and Current Apple Employees Start #AppleToo Push
- User Ratings Go Live in Apple Maps in U.S.
- Report Has Apple CEO Headed to White House This Week
- T-Mobile Giving Away a Year of Apple TV+ to Select Subscribers
- Apple TV+ Drops Trailer for “The Morning Show” Second Season
- “The Tragedy of Macbeth” from Apple TV+ and A24 to Premier at BFI London Film Festival
- Apple Pay Promotion Raises Funds for National Park Foundation
- A Lot of Jobs/Apple Stuff Auctioned for a Lot of Money
- Upstart - Fair & fast personal loans. Learn more and check your rate at Upstart.com/macosken
- Headspace - Meditation made simple. Get a FREE one month trial at Headspace.com/macosken
- Got a few minutes for "In a Few Minutes?" Look for Ken's other daily show, "In a Few Minutes" wherever you find podcasts
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!