Thu, 19 August 2021
- Collision Course: Apple Says Potential CSAM Detection Exploit Not an Actual Concern
- Fight for the Future Draws Up Petition Against Apple’s Expanded Protections for Children Plans
- EFF Draws Up Petition Against Apple’s Expanded Protections for Children Plans
- Public Testers Get Access to Sixth Betas of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- Public Testers Get Access to Sixth Beta of tvOS 15
- Public Testers Get Access to Sixth Beta of watchOS 8
- M1 iMac Lands in Refurbished Store U.S. and U.K.
- Kanye West Holding Third Listening Party for “Donda” on 26 August
- Spatial Audio Making Its Way to Netflix for iPhone and iPad
- Tim Robbins Signs on for Apple TV+ Series “Wool”
- Hear Dina Litovsky on Rick Smolan’s Clubhouse Show “EXPOSED!”
- Get 20% off your system plus your first month free when you sign up for Interactive Monitoring service at SimpliSafe.com/MacOSKen
- Got a few minutes for "In a Few Minutes?" Look for Ken's other daily show, "In a Few Minutes" wherever you find podcasts
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!