Tue, 18 August 2020
- Epic Sues to Get "Fortnite" Back in the App Store
- CNET: Epic Says Apple Attacking Its Entire Business
- VentureBeat: Epic’s Dire Picture of Developer License Loss Results
- CNBC: Mixed Messages on Epic Ban Effect
- Is Epic Telling the Truth? A Mac OS Ken Listener Says, “Maybe.”
- Report: Epic Building Anti-Apple “Coalition”
- What Happens When You Break Epic’s Rules: The Faze Jarvis Story
- Apple “Won’t Make an Exception for Epic”
- Seeking Alpha: Total WeChat Ban Could Cost Apple $25 Billion Annually
- Report: Apple Extending AppleCare+ Window to One-Year
- Apple Adds Macs to Independent Repair Shop Program
- Apple Card Now Showing with All Three Credit Bureaus
- $9.99 CBS All Access/Showtime Bundle Hits Apple TV
- Apple Orders Music Competition Series “My Kind of Country”
- Deadline: Production Resumes on “For All Mankind”
- BetterHelp: Professional, licensed, and vetted counselors that you can trust. Get 10% off your first month with discount code MACOSKEN at BetterHelp.com/MacOSKen
- Get 15-percent off your order at BUYRAYCON.com/macosken!
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!