Tue, 21 July 2020
- Counterpoint Sees iPhone SE as Bright Spot in Weak iPhone Quarter
- CIRP Measures an Oddly Shaped Quarter
- Another Closing High for Apple Shares
- South Korea’s Combined Market Cap Not as Big as Apple’s
- Microsoft Exec Chats with Congress Ahead of Tim Cook’s Appearance
- Verzuz - Musical “Face Offs” Hit Apple Music This Week
- Apple Restarting “Close Your Rings” Employee Challenge
- Raycon - Makers of true wireless earbuds. Get 15% off your order at BUYRAYCON.com/macosken
- Get $35 off your Sun Basket order with promo code macosken at Sunbasket.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!