Fri, 26 June 2020
- Apple Re-Closing 14 Stores in Florida as COVID-19 Cases Spike
- Barclays Stays Neutral on Apple; Ups Target to $326
- CNBC Puts Shame in Toni Sacconaghi’s Game
- Bernstein Ups Apple Target to $370
- Wedbush Ups Apple Target to $425
- Republican Senators STILL Believe in TechnoMagic™
- iOS 14 Beta Catches TikTok Copying the Clipboard
- Apple Execs Say No Boot Camp for Apple Silicon Macs
- Apple to Hear Developer Challenges to Guideline Issues
- Sun Basket - Eat Clean, Feel Great. Use promo code macosken for $35 off your order at SunBasket.com/macosken!
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!