Mon, 8 June 2020
- Apple Set to Reopen Stores in UAE Today
- Apple Reopening Stores in Spain and Turkey Today, France on Tuesday
- Credit Suisse Raises Apple Target to $295; Stays “Neutral”
- Wedbush Ups Apple Target to $375
- Apple Sets New Intraday and Closing Highs
- Reports of Temporary Green Tint in iPhone 11 Displays
- Open Source Apple Project Works to Strengthen Password Management
- “Just Mercy” Currently Streaming at No Cost
- Criterion Channel Drops Paywall on Some Films by Black Filmmakers
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Learn more at addigy.com/macosken
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!