Mon, 29 April 2019
- Cowen & Co. Up on Apple Despite Lackluster Expectations
- Wedbush: Apple Services Worth $400B-$450B as Standalone Business
- Cult of Mac: An Average of Apple Expectations
- Apple 2QFY2019 Earnings Set for Tuesday 30 April
- AT&T Slights “Pundits and Reporters” in “5G Evolution” Post
- Report: Apple Poached Intel 5G Mobile Modem Developer Ahead of Qualcomm Settlement
- NYT Report Ties Crackdown in iOS Parental Control Apps to Anticompetitive Motives
- Phil Schiller Email: Parental Control Crackdown Tied to Improper Use of MDM
- Apple Statement: Parental Control Crackdown Tied to Improper Use of MDM
- Take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how to get 3 months free at ExpressVPN.com/MacOSKen
- Protect your Mac from threats with Malwarebytes! Visit Malwarebytes.com/mac for your free download and 14-day trial.
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!