Wed, 28 April 2021
- Report: EU to Bring Antitrust Charges Against Apple as Soon as This Week
- Australia Antitrust Wonks Worried Over Pre-Installed Apps iOS and Android
- Russia Fines Apple US$12M for Monopolistic App Store Practices
- German Orgs Bring Antitrust Complaints Over App Tracking Transparency
- Apple Promotes Ad Attribution Tools in Place of User Tracking
- Federighi: App Tracking Transparency Is About User Choice
- App Tracking Transparency: Apple Posts Two-Minute Explainer to YouTube
- Apple Says Developers Can’t Bribe Users for Permission to Track
- Facebook: ATT Notifications to Roll Out Over Weeks
- Report: "Allow Apps to Request to Track” Greyed Out for Some Users
- Apple Watch International Dance Day Challenge Set for 29 April
- Upstart - Fair & fast personal loans. Learn more and check your rate at Upstart.com/macosken.
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!