Wed, 22 April 2020
- Nikkei: Apple Leans on Parts Makers for Apparent Parts Surplus
- Instinet Worries Over iPhone 5G Timing
- Cowen & Co. Sees Better Recovery for iPhone Than Others (Probably)
- FT: Foxconn and Pegatron Cutting Workers and Hours
- Ming-Chi Kuo: iPhone SE Success Bodes Ill for High-End Models
- Apple Posts Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Apple Watch Series 5 Turns Up Among the Refurbs
- Apple Services Expand Global Coverage
- iPhone Brings Fraggle Rock to Apple TV+
- Apple’s Lisa Jackson to Appear in Earth Day Live
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!