Tue, 14 April 2020
- Raymond James Analyst Drops Apple Target to $305
- Evercore Sees March Resilience for iPhone in China
- Barclays Sees 5G Pressure on Apple’s 4G Phones in China
- Apple Responds to COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Engadget: A Look at the Apple/Google Contact Tracing Initiative
- BBC: NHS Plans Contract Tracing Initiative, Too
- Apple/Google Contact Tracing Plan Will Require Diagnosis Verification
- Apple Registers AppleCoronavirus.com
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Learn more at addigy.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!