Tue, 7 April 2020
- Cult of Mac: Carriers and Retailers Prep for iPhone SE2-Niner
- Wedbush Analyst Expects iPhone SE Launch by Mid-April
- Foxconn Q1 Revenue Down 12% Y-o-Y
- Suning.com Drops Prices for iPhones
- Sales of Computers and Peripherals Spike As Work Stays Home
- Former Apple Modem Exec Now on Microsoft Mixed Reality Team
- Several Apps Go Live with “Sign in with Apple”
- Apple (and Everyone Else) to Broadcast COVID-19 Relief Show
- Apple Donates $10M to “One World” Initiative
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!