Mon, 6 April 2020
- Online Apple Store Gives New Hint Around iPhone SE
- Apple Stores In U.S. to Stay Closed at Least Until May
- Morgan Stanley Drops Apple Target to $298
- Cowen & Co. Drops Apple Target to $335
- Counterpoint: Apple Music Subscriptions Grew 36% in 2019
- U.S. Senators Quiz Apple Over User Privacy and COVID-19 Screening App
- Cook: 20M Masks Procured and New Face Shield Initiative in COVID-19 Fight
- Apple Acquires Natural Language Startup Voysis
- Apple Offers HomePod to Employees for $149
- Tim Cook to Somehow Deliver Ohio State Commencement Address
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!