Tue, 24 March 2020
- Apple Valuation Falls Bellow $1T
- Cult of Mac: Uncertainty Around Reopening of Apple Stores
- Foxconn Says Factories Reach Recruitment Goals
- Report: Work-from-Home Spurs Certain Technology Sales
- Apple Ups BTO Option Costs on Macs Outside the U.S.
- U.S. Exempts Apple Watch from Trade War Tariffs
- App Store Starts 20 Country/Region Expansion Next Month
- Universal App Purchase Support Now Includes the Mac
- Apple Pulls Encrypted COVID-19 Message App in China
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!