Thu, 19 March 2020
- Apple Intros Higher Power, Lower Price MacBook Air
- New MacBook Air Supports Pro Display XDR and Other 6K Displays
- Engadget Sings Theoretical Praises too the Air
- Apple Intros New iPad Pros
- Apple to Give iPad Trackpad Support via iPadOS 13.4
- Apple Announces Magic Keyboard with Trackpad for iPad Pros
- Logitech Announces Keyboard/Trackpad Combos for iPad and iPad Air
- Updates Next Week for iWork for iPadOS
- Apple Doubles Starting Storage of Otherwise Unchanged Mac mini
- Goldman Sachs Lowers Apple Target to $250
- Wedbush Analyst Drops Apple Target to $335
- Munster Tracks Shorter Lead Times for Apple Gear
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Get to know Addigy at Addigy.com/macosken.
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!