Wed, 18 March 2020
- Apple Stores Outside of China Closed “Until Further Notice”
- Apple Supplier Jabil Scraps Financial Guidance for 2020
- IMAX Release of “Beastie Boys Story” Postponed
- AltConf Cancelled for 2020
- Apple Offers IT Advice for Distance Learning
- Moody’s: Demand for Apple Will Return When Normalcy Does
- Goldman Sachs Drops Apple Target to $265
- JP Morgan Maintains “Overweight” on Apple and $350 Price Target
- Wells Fargo Upped Apple Rating to “Overweight” Last Week
- Apple China Apparently Leaks Four New iPad Pros
- Addigy - An Apple Device Management Solution That Scales With You. Get to know Addigy at Addigy.com/macosken.
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” It's in Apple Podcasts and Overcast now!
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!