Thu, 12 March 2020
- iPad Demand in China: “Business as Usual” Versus “Back to Normal”
- Apple Closes All Stores in Italy T.F.N.
- Apple Reducing Contact, Seating in Stores
- Report: Apple Not Encouraging Trying on Wearables In-Store
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Drops Apple Target to $320
- Apple Signs Letter Opposing Proposed Anti-LGBTQ Laws
- Apple Orders Uma Thurman drama “Suspicion”
- Apple Outs Full Trailer for Beastie Boys Story
- Do you have a Few Minutes for “In a Few Minutes?” Find it here: http://inafewminutes.libsyn.com/rss
- BetterHelp: Professional, licensed, and vetted counselors that you can trust. Get 10% off your first month with discount code MACOSKEN at BetterHelp.com/MacOSKen
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!