Fri, 31 January 2020
- Strategy Analytics: Apple Was World’s Top Smartphone Vendor in 4QCY19
- IDC: Apple Was World’s Top Smartphone Vendor in 4QCY19
- Counterpoint: India Larger Smartphone Market Than U.S.
- iDownloadBlog: HomePod Headed to India, Soon
- Report: Apple Store to Open Online in India in 3Q 2020
- Official: Apple Maps Update Complete in the U.S.
- iOS Update Seems to Fix Connectivity Issues for O2 iPhone XRs
- Apple Ordered to Pay WiLan $85M for Patent Infringement
- Apple Ordered to Pay Caltech $838M for Patent Violation
- FiLMiC Releases New App for MultiCam Recording on One iPhone
- Unicode Consortium Unveils 117 New Emoji
- Cut your wireless bill to 15-bucks a month at MintMobile.com/MACOSKEN
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!