Thu, 16 January 2020
- Canaccord Analyst Ups Apple Target to $355 on iPhones and Services
- Apple Buys Seattle-Startup Xnor.ai
- Report: Data Extracted from Parnas iPhone Using Cellebrite
- Report: GrayKey Used by FBI to Crack Locked iPhone 11 Pro Max Last Fall
- WSJ Editorial Board Sides with Apple in Row with Barr
- Apple Hires Drone Expert as D.C. Lobbyist
- Apple and M. Night Shyamalan Sued Over “Servant”
- Apple TV+ Lands Spike Jonze Beastie Boys Doc
- Apple TV+ Hitting SXSW Film Festival
- The (Unofficial) Apple Archive Hits the Web
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!