Fri, 13 January 2017
- Wells Fargo Lowers Apple Revenue, EPS, and iPhone Expectations for Current Quarter
- Credit Suisse: Mac Faces Competition, Services Sweep In
- Consumer Report Now Recommends New MacBook Pros
- Apple Faces Monopoly Lawsuit Tied to App Store
- Apple Ups App Size for Apple TV to 4GB
- YouTube, Safari, and 4K Trouble
- Rumor: Apple Looking to Produce Scripted Content for Apple Music
- HTC U Series Drops Traditional Headphone Jack
- Cue Founder Daniel Gross Leaves Apple for Y Combinator Position
- Swift Creator Chris Lattner Leaves Apple for Tesla
- Mac Design Guy Matt Casebolt Leaves Apple for Tesla
- Apple VP Lisa Jackson Joins DoT Committee on Self-Driving Cars
- Blue Apron: A better way to cook. Get your first three meals free by going to BlueApron.com/MACOSKEN
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!