Dec 9, 2022
No Mac OS Ken today, but I would LOVE for you to check out The Daily Observations Podcast from The Mac Observer! Put this link in your podcatcher of choice: https://www.macobserver.com/rss/dailyobservations_mp3.xml
You can also find the show at macobserver.com or wherever you get podcasts!
- Power what Ken does next for...
Dec 8, 2022
- Apple Announces Stronger Data Protection Options for Users
- Apple Abandons On-Device CSAM Scanning Plans
- Morgan Stanley Sees iPhone Miss of 9-Million Units This Quarter
- China Significantly Eases Zero-COVID Policies
- Apple Seeds a Spate of Release Candidates for OS Updates
- iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS RCs Make Way for...
Dec 7, 2022
- Apple CEO Joins TSMC Factory Ceremony
- Apple Adds 700 New Price Points to App Store
- Apple Launches Self Service Repair Program in UK and Europe
- HomePod mini Hitting Four New Countries in Next Two Weeks
- HomePod mini Hitting Denmark Next Spring
- Apple Music Sing: Karaoke Without the Disks
- MacRumors: Only...
Dec 6, 2022
- Foxconn Expects Normal Production from Zhengzhou’s “iPhone City” in 3-to-4 Weeks
- Wedbush Analyst Expects Big Miss for iPhone Units This Quarter
- CNBC Sources Say Apple and India Are Talking iPad Production
- NLRB Says Apple Anti-Union Tactics in Atlanta Were Illegal
- St. Louis Apple Store Workers Reject...
Dec 5, 2022
- Evercore Notes Shorter Waits for iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max
- WSJ Says Apple Redoubles Efforts to Diversify Supply Chain
- Evercore Says App Store Revenue Moved in Right Direction in November
- Bloomberg's Gurman Says Apple's Mixed Reality OS Called xrOS
- TF International Analyst Sees Apple’s MR Headset Pushed to 2H23